COST: There is an additional $275 fee to attend this session.Click this link to register: https://epicorinsights2019.smarteventscloud.com/portal/newreg.ww.
The Multi-Company functionality encompasses the Epicor ERP features which share data across different areas within your organization. Leverage these features to share global master records like customers, parts, and suppliers, coordinate expenses between your divisions, consolidate financial data, and other internal data sharing activities. You configure this functionality to match the internal structure and needs of your organization. Your environment can be set up either externally through separate databases, or internally through multiple companies on a single database. Come to this session and learn how to configure your ERP as a global solution.
Required courses: General Ledger, Accounts Payable
- Identify the important external system and company integration steps
- Startup tasks, and server processes necessary to work in a multi-company environment
- Create global records for customers, suppliers, and parts
Maintain multi-company general ledger accounts
- Process multi-company journals
- Allocate AP expenses to another Company
Set up and process central payments
- Consolidate gl transactions to a parent company
This session will be of benefit to customers running any Epicor 10.
PROGRAM LEVEL: Intermediate
FIELD OF STUDY: Finance
CPE CREDITS: 4.0